Wednesday, October 31, 2007

HALLOWEEN

Our ward had its annual trunk-or treat on Halloween night. We had a great time. Having Mason old enough to be excited for Halloween was so awesome. Life is so much fun with a little one! Happy Halloween!!

Mason the little Pirate
(he wouldn't keep on his bandana or eye patch)

The Pirate Family 2007


Eating our Halloween chili dinner

Halloween Parade with all the kids


When we got home Dallas opened a bunch of candy for Mason, but all he wanted was suckers and skittles.
Happy little pirate eating a sucker!

7 comments:

Britni said...

Sad. Wish I would've been there... everyone looks so cute!

Rachey said...

You guys are just the cutest family ever!

Liz Galvin said...

The costumes turned out great! Happy Halloween to you! I love how happy Mason is in the last picture-what a cute kid.

brooke said...

OK, your son is so cute... I love that he only wanted skittles and suckers. I will see you tomorrow!

Jen and Lance said...

Mary, your little boy is so cute! Your whole little family looked great on Halloween!

Lori & Rj said...

Mason looks adorable. I miss you!

Lisa Chuntz said...

Mary you guys look super cute, evertime I see pictures of Mason I cant believe how big he is!