Mason is obsessed with the movie Cars. All day long he is pretending that he is a car from that movie. He is usually Lightning McQueen but today Mason decided that he was CHICK HICKS because he was wearing green. When Dallas came home he also decided that Dallas was CHICK HICKS because he had a mustache. After seeing Dallas' mustache he decided he needed one as well. We thought that it was pretty funny!
Last pic's of this trip... I think
14 years ago


10 comments:
That is so funny! He looks like a little man. He is so cute.
Mason reminds me so much of my 2 year old nephew Brazen (they're actually almost the exact same age). He's a little blond troublemaker and loves cars. Maybe I should try the mustache thing on Sunday... think he'd like me then?
That is the most facial hair I have ever seen Dallas grow.. how long did that take him, 3 months? 5 months??
That has to be the cutest mustache I've ever seen! Hilarious!
He's so cute! It's funny how much he look like Dallas once you get that mustache on him.
Best stash of my life!
Dang it's been awhile since I've seen Dallas. I didn't know he grew a mustache. Well, I like the mustache on Mason too. Very cute!
Mary, so how is dental school? Mason has gotten so big! I found your blog through Annie's. I love seeing your cute family. Hope all is great!
Amy (your cousin)
That is one good lookin' stache! All of your pictures are so cute. I love your little family. I think you win the best mommy of the year award.
That is the funniest thing! Gotta love the stache. Hope things are going well!
Post a Comment