Mary.....Dallas....Mason....Miles
Mason loves to sing songs! Tonight at dinner I had the camera and was able to capture Mason in action!
Priceless! And this helps clear up some of my spelling questions!
We loved it Mason!!! We have watched it multiple times. Love, the Idaho Steele'sPS - Brady has the same helmet & gear as Mason.
That is the cutest thing! I hope when i have kids they are at least half as cute as him.
so stinkin cute. i think he looks like you mar
It doesn't get any better than that. I think Elmo has a replacement.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Priceless! And this helps clear up some of my spelling questions!
We loved it Mason!!! We have watched it multiple times. Love, the Idaho Steele's
PS - Brady has the same helmet & gear as Mason.
That is the cutest thing! I hope when i have kids they are at least half as cute as him.
so stinkin cute. i think he looks like you mar
It doesn't get any better than that. I think Elmo has a replacement.
Post a Comment