How fun! Fish were our first pet too. They never last too long though. Maybe you'll be a better pet owner than I ever was (which shouldn't be hard to do).
Chase had a little fish named Nemo and one day it fell down the drain and Hollie was too "scared" to get it out! Kind of morbid, I know...but kind of funny? Don't let that happen to Mason's little Nemo. I LOVE his hair!!! He is sooo cute.
We have had a couple "nemos" over the years..... good luck. Ha ha. I am so excited for you guys to come be our new neighbors! You will love it out here.
10 comments:
How fun! Fish were our first pet too. They never last too long though. Maybe you'll be a better pet owner than I ever was (which shouldn't be hard to do).
His hair is so long and curly!! Love it!
Pretty soon you guys will join the ranks with Kim and I and get a dog... Just you wait!
Chase had a little fish named Nemo and one day it fell down the drain and Hollie was too "scared" to get it out! Kind of morbid, I know...but kind of funny? Don't let that happen to Mason's little Nemo. I LOVE his hair!!! He is sooo cute.
That's exciting. It looks like Mason & Brady have traded hair do's.
fun! i like his new "do" too. : )
Aww so cute :) I think that Nemo is probably one of the most popular fish names now.
We have had a couple "nemos" over the years..... good luck. Ha ha. I am so excited for you guys to come be our new neighbors! You will love it out here.
Everyone needs a Nemo
How fun! Good choice on a pet too he shouldn't be to hard to clean up after.
AWESOME Mason!
Post a Comment