skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Cookies with MOM
On Monday night we had a family night lesson about LOVE. So what would be more appropriate then having heart shaped cookies for the treat. Mason and I used the left over cookie dough from Saturday and made some more delious cookies. Mason pretty much just ate the cookies and helped me with the sprinkles( as you can tell from the messy boy in the pictures.) I love Mason, he is my little buddy!
9 comments:
I love his little smile!
Mason gets cuter every day. I think he looks so much like you. especially his smile
mason, you are too cute! oh, what a love!!
He's a ham for the camera. I love it! Maybe I'll bring a camera to nursery on Sunday haha.
Mary, You are such a doll! Mason is getting so big. Keep in touch. Cousin Missy
HOW CUTE IS THE PICTURE WHERE MASON HAS A CHEESY SMILE! I CANT BELIEVE HOW BIG HE IS MAR!
How old is Mason now? You seem like such a great mommy. Lisa told me you were coming here. I am excited. We will have to do dinner again. So for sure call me when you get here. ps you can see Max too. He is 4 months old now. I can't believe how fast they grow! Love ya
You are the cutest little mommy with the cutest little boy ever! You are coming to Utah?! I would love to see you. Miss ya!
Mason such a little beam a sunshine. Sure do "Love" that kid.
Post a Comment