Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy Valentine's Day!!

We had a fun filled Valentines day!




First we decorated a bag, so we could collect our valentines. (Don't you remember in Elementary school when you would try to make the coolest Valentines box).



Mason loved the huge sucker from his Daddy!




For lunch we had a fun heart shaped turkey sandwich. Mason ate that sandwich so fast. Usually I have to remind him a million times to "take another bite. " I think I might start cutting his sandwiches into different shapes everyday.




Dallas gave me some beautiful Tulips and cooked Mason and I a wonderful dinner. Thanks Dally, I love you!



5 comments:

annie said...

mary you're awesome! looks like you had a good day! the shaped sandwiches are a great idea. dinner looks delicious! happy valentine's day! xoxo annie

Emily said...

I love the heart shaped sandwich thats awesome! Sounds like a wonderful Valentines day!

Rachey said...

I just can't handle what a cute family you guys are! Looks like a fun day.

Britni said...

ahh those tulips are beautiful. I'm jealous :) Richie got me a card and gummy worms (my favorite) and we went and stayed in a hotel in Tysons. A great relaxing night. Glad you guys had fun!

CHUNTZ said...

I miss those days of making valentines!