Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Weird Weather

This is what our car looked like in the morning after the ice storm.


Living here in Virgina, I have decided that we have the weirdest weather. Last week we had a couple of days in the 70's. It was so nice. We were able to play outside and even go to the park. I thought that Spring had arrived. I was wrong. This week is the complete opposite.....FREEZING....It has been in the teens with freezing rain and ice storms. With all this weird weather I have offically decided I want to live in Southern California or Arizona, where it is warm all year round. How about you, where do you want to live?



4 comments:

mod*mom said...

you're sweet valentine!

be sure to enter each of my giveaways to win prizes before midnight, valentine's day :)

Lori & Rj said...

You would love it here in AZ right now Mar. Its been 78 and sunny.

Britni said...

Ahh you don't really want to move away from here and all of us do you :( We had the big tree right in front of our apartment fall down because of the ice on Tues. Kind of scary and sad all at the same time. It blocked the entire little windy driveway up to our apt.

CHUNTZ said...

Seriously Mary! This year has definitely been the craziest!